$125/night – Sun – Thu
$145/night – Fri – Sat
$155;/night – Holidays
. . . . . . . Memorial Day (May 25 – 28)
. . . . . . . Independence Day (Jun 29 – Jul 8)
. . . . . . . Labor Day (Aug 31 – Sep 3)
$500 – weekly (Non-Holiday)
Rates are for up to 6 guests.
The above rates do not include tax.
Bedroom #1 main level – 1 double bed
Bedroom #2 main level – 1 double bed
Living Room sofa sleeper
Bath #1 main level – sink, toilet, shower
* 1 Block to Boat Landing on Gile Flowage
(boat landing coordinates – 46°23’26.7″N 90°15’17.0″W)
* Wood Burning Fireplace with wood supplied
* Large Deck with Gas Grill & propane
* TV with DVD/VCR Player (No Cable)
* No Internet (Time to Disconnect)
* No Cell Service at the Cabin (some service on Spring Camp Rd and some texting)
* Towels and Linens provided
* Fully equiped Kitchen with full size frig; apartment size stove
* Well stocked….salt/pepper, coffee, creamer, sugar, filters, dish soap, trash bags, toilet paper, soaps & shampoos
* Outdoor fire pit with wood supplied
* Final payment is due 30 days prior to reservation.
* We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover (or check when calling directly)
* Minimum stay of 2 nights (3 nights during Holidays)
* Contact us directly or click on the “Make a Reservation!” button to book online
Cancellations within 29 days prior to the reservation will also forfeit the deposit.
That being said, we realize there may be situations that come up that are simply beyond anyone’s control. Please call us directly and we will do our best to either re-rent the property or forward your deposit to a future visit at the same property (excluding Holidays).
Check-Out Time is by 10:00 am
If these times cause you an inconvenience, please discuss this with us ahead of time and we’ll do our best to better accommodate you.
An area rich in history, Hurley offers much to those who visit this border town.
Know for it’s vast and beautiful ATV Trails, travelers also come to enjoy White Water
Kayaking and Canoeing in the spring and endless Skiing and Snowmobiling in the winter.